Thursday, June 1, 2006

10 Powerful Ways to Pray for Women

FrontLine

A Prayer Ministry of Embracing Hearts
A Women's Life Ministry Of The Church at Glassford Hill

10 Powerful Ways to Pray for Women

1. Pray for their prayer life. Father God, I lift up the women that you have placed in my care and I pray that each one of them will have a conversant relationship with You. I pray that they will come to You first with their concerns and that they will pause to listen to what You have to say to them. I pray that they will enjoy their prayer time and that they will always make it a priority.

2. Pray for their daily devotion time. Lord, I pray for our women to answer the daily call to spend time with You and Your Word. I pray that our ministry will equip them with a good working knowledge of the Bible and that they will hunger to know more all the time. Please show the new believers where to begin and instruct the spiritually mature in the deeper understanding that they are ready for. Please help them to keep in balance and stick to sound teachings.

No comments: