Sunday, September 23, 2007

WHATEVER...

Whatever You Want, Lord...
W -- Whoever You put in, or take out of my life..
H -- However You want things to end up..
only You see the big picture.
A -- As much as I can take, Lord...
You know me best because
T -- Time is nothing to YOU...help me to be patient.
E -- Everything is in Your hands...Help me to let go.
V -- Victory comes with You as my Guide.
E -- Eternity with You will be worth it all!
R -- Restoration is mine through You.

+ + + + + + + + + + +

2 comments:

NotJustLaura said...

I've not seen that before - thanks for sharing.

Ginger said...

i was privileged to be at the retreat at Lost Canyon this weekend and came upon your blog. I don't know that you would remember me but I was the mom with my baby with me and my older daughter as well. I met you in the coffee shop on Saturday between sessions. My name is Ginger and I attend Immanuel Bible Church. Such a wonderful weekend. So happy to have been a part of it and I look forward to hearing you again and keeping up with your blog. Ginger Dunham