Monday, April 20, 2009

We're Having the Time of Our Lives

Calvary Community Church Womens Retreat - March 2009

Lost Canyon in Williams, AZ was the site for an unforgettable weekend with more than 250 women enjoying the time of their lives. Check out some of the photos below!

To realize the value of ONE YEAR,
ask a student who failed a grade.
To realize the value of ONE MONTH,
ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To realize the vlaue of ONE WEEK,
ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of ONE HOUR,
ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of ONE MINUTE,
ask the person who missed the train.
To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND,
ask the person who won a sliver medal in the Olympics.


I only have a minute,
Just sixty seconds in it;
Forced upon me - can't refuse it,
Didn't seek it, didn't choose it,
I must suffer if I lose it,
Give account if I abuse it,
Just a tiny little minute,
But eternity is in it.
- unknown




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

My twin Sis and I just joined the Bible Study Group at Boulder Ridge and learned about your book. We would both love to order a copy of your book. Could you please tell me how we go about that? Thanks so much Daisy.
Judy Larsen.....judithlars@gmail.com