Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just a note....

I have not posted any items in this BLOG for a few months. Please excuse....I do want to keep in touch and this seems at lest one way to do it. Phone calls or coffee klatches are better...

Just a note from us….
Mama used to address the family letters: Dear All, That sounds good to me because we would love to visit with you all – one by one – but hopefully this will keep us in touch. We appreciate so much the notes and emails…

April is the most beautiful month in Arizona…
It is also the month of David’s two cataract surgeries – he now wears only reading glasses. A week ago Sunday evening I was getting ready for a Monday morning trip to Tucson for some more LIFT (Leaders In Fellowship Together) classes, when I tripped in our kitchen, turned my foot HARD, and yelled. I won’t give you all the details – but my foot is broken and in a BOOT. Our prayer is that it will heal well so that I will not have to go to a plaster cast in another week.

We have a new family photo, which I will have Carol help me put on my BLOG.

Blessings on you – ALL, Daisy and David

No comments: